Orangeville Toyota is pleased to offer service appointments that minimize physical interaction or contact during this challenging time. Book an appointment here by using our online booking tool.
How does a limited-contact appointment work?
- 1. A Service Assistant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle to check you in
- 2. Your Service Advisor will call your mobile number to walk through your appointment details and to finalize your paperwork
- 3. We will forego a signature on the work order, but your Service Advisor will note the time, date, and your authorization
- 4. If you have arranged alternative transportation, (i.e., someone giving you a ride) we ask that you move to their vehicle, leaving your keys in yours
- Pending availability: We will offer loaner vehicles, which will be sanitized and disinfected to the highest standards
While you are away:
- 1. We will disinfect of your vehicle (please note: this is not a detail)
- 2.Our technicians will perform your requested service(s)
- 3. We will re-disinfect your vehicle and advise you that it is ready for pickup
When you arrive back at the dealership:
- 1. If you are in a replacement vehicle, please pull up to the drive-through doors but do not enter; if you are arriving in an alternative fashion, give us a call when you’ve arrived.
- 2. We will bring out your fully disinfected keys, paperwork, and credit card machine, so you can receive your vehicle with minimal interaction
- 3. Your advisor will be available to answer all your questions and review your paperwork by phone; we also offer mobile payment and TD Merchant portals, which allow you to pay over the phone.
- 4. Your invoice will be sent electronically.